AHSI is the team behind the cloud. AHSI is responsible for delivering over 200 Microsoft web portals, Live and Online Services around the world including infrastructure, security and compliance, operations, globalization, and manageability. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide. We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help build the network that powers the world’s largest online services.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Interface with Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Design teams to help remove roadblocks related to New Hardware certification, sku documents and test requirements
• Work with Microsoft Design Teams to ensure Sourcing BOMs accuracy
• Manage Microsoft supply base materials and build schedules related to all new Cloud Infrastructure pilot activity
• Business Negotiation and PO issuance for material risk mitigation when necessary
• Remove gates within AHSI related to Supplier Awards, sku releases and Data Center selections for new products
• Ensure Building Block Material readiness aligned with New Product Roadmaps and Pilot HW delivery schedules
• Work with AHSI sourcing team to ensure dual sourcing of components and report to senior leader continuity of supply mitigation plans
• Assess Supplier Design and Material Readiness to convey expectations to Microsoft Engineering groups when new product capacity will be online
• Drive progress and change across multiple Microsoft organizations to improve New Product Design and delivery cycle times
• Set Metrics for cycle time improvement and report out progress to multiple organizations senior leadership teams
Skills and qualifications
• Current Experience in IT or other high-tech electronics procurement or supply chain.
• Demonstrated experience and success managing materials for new product introductions for servers, storage and other high technology products. Datacenter support, datacenter build-out experience desired.
• Prior Experience NPI launch related activities for high tech electronics
Project Management within the supply chain discipline, involving multiple global suppliers, and understanding of logistics
• Ability to articulate problem statements and drive solutions to improve NPI related cycle time
• Ability to work well independently in ambiguous situations, and deal effectively with conflicting priorities and changes
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge in root cause analysis/problem solving and the ability to implement and drive corrective actions and efficiencies in a matrix environment. Customer driven and strong attention to detail
• Good command of Power BI or Excel analytic functions, SQL is a plus
• Demonstrated team & Fluent English communication skills with the ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple groups across cultural and geographic sites.
• Experience managing end to end NPI processes in a dynamic changing environment
• Experience working in electronics, contract management or integration/assembly with supply chain execution and delivery experience
• Experience managing schedules and setting expectations with high tech Hardware and Software Design Engineering groups
• Strong Communication and Problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Business, Supply Chain, or related technology BS degree
• Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronics supply chain and hardware delivery environment
• APICs, ISM, or similar affiliation/certification preferred
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商軟體龍頭] New Product Material Management Specialist 數據分析/供應鏈- 105SL/2256" ?