職務說明 / Key Responsibilities
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works and long terms candidate who are interesting and patient for digital printing with solutions. Assist country manager in all administration functions and processes.
They oversee and performing administrative functions concerned with business related support. This may include making appointments, ordering supplies, and preparing reports and marketing event activity.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
• Work closely with and supports account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
• Marketing event on-line / face 2 face organizer and follow up customer sample request and closely communication with reginal category team.
• Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development to support channel’s request.Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
• Coordinating/Scheduling project regular and ad-hoc meetings and venues
• Host and take meeting minutes for daily update meetings
• Attend all project meetings and take minutes (Internal & external)
• Prepare /review & organizing project documents and files
• Translate project documents between English and Chinese (bi-direction)
• Urgent support needed
需求條件 / Key Requirements
Education and Experience Required:
• University or Bachelor's degree preferred. Directly related previous work experience.
• Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
• Typically 1-3 years advanced marketing/sales admin experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good writing and speaking in both Chinese and English.
• Basic understanding for information technology and printing industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written in order to follow up efficiently.
• Support channel and country team to translate product knowledge into customer's added business value.
• Understand the channel and work an effective plan/follow up to with partner.
• Good prioritization and delegation skills in order to focus on the key client opportunities. Support country team to sort out knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions.
• Experience as a administrator or in similar administration role
• Organized and focused.
• multi-tasking, and deadline driven.