• Work closely with and supports account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
• Marketing event on-line / face 2 face organizer and follow up customer sample request and closely communication with reginal category team.
• Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development to support channel’s request. Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
• Coordinating/Scheduling project meetings and venues with regional team.
• Host and take meeting minutes for daily update meetings.
• Translation customer requirement and project documents between English and Chinese (bi-direction).
• Funnel sorting and update.
Education and Experience Required:
• University or Bachelor's degree preferred. Directly related previous work experience.
• Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
• Typically 1-3 years advanced marketing/sales admin experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good writing and speaking in both Chinese and English.
• Basic understanding for information technology and printing industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written in order to follow up efficiently.
• Support channel and country team to translate product knowledge for customer's business value added.
• Understanding the model of channel sales business and support channel to conduct business.
• Good prioritization and delegation skills in order to focus on the key client opportunities. Support country team to sort out knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions.
• Experience as an administrator to support high level manager.
• Multi-tasking, deadline driven, detail oriented, work well under pressure.
您要應徵 "<派遣外商筆電品牌大廠>Graphics and Industrial Printing Specialist - Taiwan Indigo<數位印刷>105IW/2420" ?