• Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
• Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
• Drives backlog management.
• Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
• Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
• Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations
• Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
• First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
• Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
您要應徵 "派遣 - 南港 - 外商筆電品牌大廠 - Commodity Planning Manager - 105IW/2443" ?