If you are our Cost Recovery Program Manager, you will have a chance to
• Work with Regional Teams to determine the remediation costs incurred by HP associated with the Customer resolution (repairs material and labor, replacements, etc).
• Work with HP Engineering and Quality teams to determine the extent of the supplier responsibility
• Understand the contractual obligations of our suppliers and assess their liability
• Negotiate a fair and equitable cost recovery
• Ensure new costs are tallied and submitted to the suppliers quarterly
• Determine the proper financial distribution within HP and work with HP Financial Teams to ensure execution
• Update program tracker and management on program progress
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
Knowledge and Skills:
• Personality Traits: Self-motivated, driven, and tenacious while also being a team player and relationship builder. Must also be detail oriented and able to quickly learn all aspect of the program being work.
• Negotiation Skills: Track record of strong supplier negotiation skills when working with data and financials, able to reach fair / win-win resolutions in a timely fashion. Requires the ability to understand both HP’s needs and contractual rights as well as the suppliers’ concerns and desires.
• Data Skills: Able to understand detailed service and financial data to build a strong and defendable case. As needed, work with data experts to resolve any data issues or gather additional data. This requires strong Excel and data analytic skills. Information is your greatest asset.
• Working with Suppliers: Extensive experience working and negotiating with suppliers and partners.
• Communications Skills: This role requires strong people and communication skills to align all parties to a common resolution. Ability to influence others to their way of thinking. Proven ability to work across cultures and in multiple time zones.
• Problem Solving Skills: Able to assess multiple factors (service data, root cause analysis, contract rights, personalities, business relationships, etc) and construct a resolution that is acceptable and fair to all parties.
• Program Management Skills: Ability to successfully manage the overall project scope, timeline, communications, costs, resources, etc in an effective manner.
• Technical Understanding: While not expecting a technical expert, must be able to work with technical subject matter experts and understand the details of an issue (root cause, testing results, industry standards, etc) to reasonably understand a Suppliers point(s) of discussion or disagreement.
• Customer Support Understanding: Experience working with a Customer support organization is a big plus.
Education and Experience:
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• 7+ years in Procurement, Supply Chain, Legal, or Business roles that include negotiations based on data or financials. Examples include Partner/Supplier Managers, Commodity Managers, Negotiators, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree(s) in Business, Supply Chain, Law, or other applicable areas.
• Experience at a Personal Computer or other electronics company would be a big plus.
您要應徵 "派遣 - 南港 - 外商筆電品牌大廠 - Cost Recovery Program Manager - 105IW/2583" ?