We are looking for an Mechanical Engineer to focus on the mechanical system integration for next generation hardware products. A strong mix of technical breadth and depth will allow you to work cross-functionally with different disciplines (Industrial Design, Mechanical, Electrical, Thermal, Software and Firmware) to develop compelling innovative products. You will work with internal and external partners, focusing on delivering the next amazing hardware experience for our customers.
• Lead high impact system mechanical development of a product.
• Work with and lead our Asia development partners through the course of a program.
• Collaborate with architecture teams, electrical engineering, NPI, Software, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product throughout the course of development and into production
• Works with suppliers, contractors, and engineering services to ensure that the product is developed on time with high quality.
• Be the guide for our development partners in Asia to ensure they meet the high standards of our products.
• Conducts design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities. Ensure that development partners are working with the same attention to detail.
• Review partner proposals for technical feasibility and help to ascertain risk to develop the program.
• Develop project documentation including specifications, schedules and presentations as appropriate and communicate the product design to internal and external partner.
• Minimum BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related field. MS Preferred.
• 10+ years of experience designing, implementing, and shipping high volume consumer electronics products of medium to high complexity.
• Hands-on design and factory shipping experience required in a broad-range of tablet/laptop systems.
• Deep understanding of aluminum, magnesium, and plastic design and manufacturing techniques.
• Understanding of structures, thermals and test criteria to develop a quality product.
• Strong problem solving and debug and failure analysis skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles, and analytical techniques as required to help guide our Asia development partners
• Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
• Experience preferred with small form factor mobile PC products, especially around premium cosmetic finishes.
• Design for manufacturing and test experience in a high volume manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong language skills in English and Mandarin
• Some travel will be required to the US and China as appropriate to support design and build activities.
您要應徵 "[派遣至外商軟體龍頭] Mechanical Engineer 機構工程師 - 105SL/3148" ?