The Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) in this role will …
• Play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep Business Applications technical support through solution build and first mile customer engagements including Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS), and Hackathons
• Build relationship with partner technical and development resources designing and architecting new solutions based on Microsoft’s Business Applications cloud platform and technologies. CSAs deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements optimized to accelerate partner solution builds and first mile customer wins.
• Stand out as a technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge and technical sales skills. They can go toe-to-toe with Microsoft Engineering teams and Blackbelts often surfacing product issues, feeding back value data and insights that accelerate fixes and updates. Also, work with our sales teams to help unblock technical issues to help close the deal.
• Work across partner types including ISVs (Indepdent Software Vendors), MSP (Managed Service Providers), and SIs (System Integrators).
Partner Enablement and Execution
• Enablement Execution: Lead and/or contribute to the delivery of workshops, bootcamps, and trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
• Technical Engagement: Lead the execution of deep technical engagements, including; Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, and Hackathons with the goal of defining and brining new solutions to market
• Skilling and Best Practice Sharing: Network and collaborate with Microsoft’s Engineering and Global Black Belt teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices
• Practice & Solution Development: Improve partners’ success in implementing solutions and/or practice development by increasing the number of FastTrack endorsed architects in the partner’s organization
• Evangelism: Evangelize partners’ practices and solutions in customers’ implementations via Technical briefings and Architecture Review Sessions
• Tech Sales: Enable partners on technical pre-sales skills while supporting initial partners’ wins and work to unblock technical issues.
Technical Upskilling and Networking
• Technical Acumen: Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights by staying abreast of various in-person and virtual events delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, ISG/Saugatuck
• Technical Networking: Invest in own LinkedIn Profile to promote expertise and experiences. Build an expansive Network of partner technical contacts, as well as internal Microsoft contacts including Engineering, Global Blackbelts, M&O and peer Architects
• Technical Events and Community Contribution: Attend Digital Transformation/Technology conferences such as Build. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contribute work that is shared across communities such as MSDN and Channel9
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
• Proven track record of building deep technical sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and Sis. required
• Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. required
• Strong partner relationship management skills. required
• Ability to solve Partner problems and unblock technical issues through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources. required
• Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. required
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations. required
• Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities. required
• 6-10+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
• 3-5+ years experience in one of the deep technical specializations below:
Customer Experience : Power Apps, Power Automate, Viva Sales, Power Platform Technical Design, Power Platform Dataverse, Power Platform Extensibility, Power Platform Integration, Power Apps Development, Power Automate, AI Builder, Power Platform Virtual Agent, Power Platform Portals, CoE Starter Kit
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
• Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Certified Functional Consultant Associate or Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, Prosci
您要應徵 "[派駐至外商軟體龍頭] Cloud Solution Architect - Business Applications技術顧問 - 105SL/3193" ?