職務說明 / Key Responsibilities
• Support Company EWC members to perform operational and administrative related activities
• As a main contact to all employees to reply any EWC related inquiries
• Responsible for EWC finance such as monthly finance report, casher role, tax declaration, annual withholding tax related
• Newcomers’ orientation to new hires regarding to HPE EWC introduction and activities
• Responsible to send out all announcements to all employees – activities, monthly newsletters, etc…
• Review employees’ recreation applications and provide status report to EWC members
• Maintain Monthly Newsletter - Send a monthly newsletter, contract affairs (email correspondence and hard copies delivery.) and update discount information of vendors
• EWC SharePoint management and storage room management – to make sure all documents and inventory are up today and organized.
• Slack channel management – to post EWC related news/activities and keep the channel’s names up today
• Other projects assigned by direct manager
需求條件 / Key Requirements
• Typically, a bachelor’s degree, or college equally.
• At least 2 years of administrative or event support working experience
• Have EWC support experience is a plus
• Have basic finance bookkeeping and tax knowledge
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good wellness, integrity, patience and have passion to the work
• Good communication skill, proactive working attitude, intellectual curiosity, and ability to multitasks
• Ability to work independently as well as teamwork
• Familiar with MS office and essential enterprise application such as Teams, etc.
• Capable to work in pan-English working environment / systems
• Flexibility to support / carry out general office affairs