The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for representing the company's brand as effectively as possible. This will include accelerating sales through successful marketing campaigns and developing a strategy to execute all external communications. The outcome of these goals will lead to greater demand for the company's products and services.
- Responsible for all B2C Digital Multi-media market communications to enhance CyberLink's Brands and accelerate overall Subscription business growth.
- Develop marketing communication plan including digital, social, content, event, and PR.
- Develop and execute a calendar for events, contests, and sponsorships to maximize the reach to TA while strengthening Brand awareness.
- Create innovative content to educate and engage with Consumers on products/features to drive action/engagement/retention via various marketing channels.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to translate user data into actions to achieve marketing goals.
- Over 8 years of working experience with at least 5 years in ICT, including 3 years in regional or global marketing communication or PR roles
- Rich experience in the consumer electronics or software industry
- Proven record for end-user engagement events and digital marketing
- Strong presentation and analytic skills are essential, balanced with a creative mind and innovation capabilities
- Strong business acumen with self-motivation and a results-oriented mindset.
您要應徵 "B2C Marketing Communication Manager/Director/3936" ?